Welcome to the Club League 2017
This will follow the format of the National Series & National Club Series.
4 Events Counting with a minimum of 1 Sprint & 1 Olympic Distance.
Scoring per race will be worked out as follows:
- 10 points if first time participating in a race at that distance
- 30 pts for first home in AG
- 25 pts for second home in AG
- 20 pts for third home in AG
- 15 pts for fourth home in AG
- 10 pts for all finishers
5 Bonus points will be awarded for all finishers in the following T.I. National Series Events:
- Hell of the West, Clare (Oly)
- Two Provinces, Longford (Sprint)
- Caroline Kearney, Westmeath (Oly)
- Dublin City Tri (Oly)
- Pulse Port Beach, Louth (Sprint)
- The Lost Sheep, Kerry (Middle)
*highlighted in orange on the spreadsheet
Prizes will be awarded for the following:
- Overall Winner
- Best male (outside of the top three)
- Best female (outside of the top three)
It is the responsibility of each participant to submit their
results to Peter McGoey within 5 days of their race.
No late submissions will be accepted.
Email address for all queries and race results:
Peter will share a document for all members to view
This information will be password protected, you should have received your password to access certain areas of the website.
Additional Events Added to the T.I. National Series list:
- Portlaoise Try-a-Tri - 8th April
- Portlaoise Sprint - 8th April
- Tri Athy - Sprint - 3rd June
- Tri Athy - Olympic - 3rd June
- Tri Athy - Double Olympic - 3rd June
- Harbourman - Olympic - 9th July
- Dublin IM 70.3 -20th August